Thursday, August 17, 2006

Planting vs. garbage collecting

I discovered there IS a market for serious junk removal in Dade county. Truth is it will always remain second to plants and trees. Even if I could rake in the money I would rather focus on landscaping! I'll keep the google ad up and take the calls that fit my schedule...but I'm saying people really don't like touching garbage and they'll pay to get it removed. Potential business, if you want it. Most don't I imagine. Let's say, most who read blogs in their spare time probably don't. But it's an open idea if you want to make a few bucks.

The high cost of gas makes me think in terms of efficiency and I've met some cool customers. I've relieved them of their burdens and gotten paid pretty decently. My truck didn't mind the extra load :) But it isn't my passion.

No comments: