Monday, February 02, 2009

Any day planting is a great day!

Whenever I get out and spend a day doing landscaping, I feel like a new man. It's the best form of exercise I know! It makes me so happy!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/882594-p2.html


"South Florida's ornamental plant and foliage industry is in an economic vise, and the problem is not just related to orchids. Nursery owners are tightening belts, laying off workers and looking for new strategies to stay afloat."

People have been buying fewer plants for some time now. This is going to push people out of the landscaping business. I'm grateful whenever I get a chance to do landscaping.

When people get some more money, they'll want to get the biggest and most beautiful plants they can afford. For now, perhaps we can suggest smaller and more cost-effective plants. Let's keep the environment in mind too (natives, hint hint)!

2 comments:

Robert Adico said...

yes every day is a best for plantation.....

thanks for such a nice post



Click
http://www.prstand.com/article.php?id=77771

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing