Saturday, September 27, 2008

Visiting jobs from three years ago

Time marches on.

I started selling plants online in the summer of 2005. I spent a few hours last night visiting some of the jobs I did over the years. My brother and I drove through the Grove, through the Design District, and North Miami.

The jobs look beautiful for the most part. I'm proud of my work even if new owners have no idea who planted those trees in the hot sun. The ficus benjamina is being attacked by the white fly and looks horrible. Maybe they'll be replaced with some beautiful natives.

The great thing about planting a tree is the ability to go back year after year and watch the growth. You were there at the beginning :)

1 comment:

Robert Adico said...

thanks for such a nice post

Click
http://www.articlepool.com/webzine/article.php?id=150555