Friday, August 10, 2007

a new direction

A new direction...

I am going to be taking some classes concerning landscaping design. Basically up to this point I have been working with my uncles, a few helpers, my brother at times, and my cousin. I've done a good job and I'm proud of what Plants From Paradise has become.

But I want to be more involved in the creative side of designing. Plant brokering turns beautiful living trees into a commodity. It's all dollars and no sense.

I've got a lot I bring to the table. I'm confident the design courses at MDC will teach me a great deal and I know I'll be able to find customers easily. Whereas I developed a small reputation for brokering and small installations, soon I'll have a following for design.

It should be great fun and I look forward to it!

No comments: