Friday, June 01, 2007

Environmental positions

The rainy-season is upon us and we are all thankful in South Florida. Even the weathermen and weatherwomen (funny how the spell-checker doesn't recognize that word) are appreciative of the rain.

South Florida has gotten extremely crowded. Imagine how SoFla has been transformed in 100 years! Amazing.

I'm hearing good things about Gov. Crist's appointments. Let's hope we can keep the environment on our minds, not merely development.

--

In my personal landscaping plan, I'm taking down two invasive trees on the side of my home. Unfortunately the county has given me no direction. The typical joke: one department gave me the number of the department which just gave me that number. It's an endless loop.

Except I think the loop should be ended by THEM. They should pay for the trees to be taken down!

---

I've got a new design for www.plantsfromparadise.com

I'm thinking of some off-line advertising. The only other advertising off-line so far has been the "Flyer". That wasn't very good. I'll have to be creative.

No comments: